Thursday, February 5, 2009

Is Obama plunging into hodge-podge?

Let's forget for a second that the business of this economic stimulus, and all these post-hoc restrictions on CEO pay, plus the tax evasions of senior Democrats have already taken the glitter from Mr Nice's triumph. I personally am very much enjoying the inversion of Capitalism!

Unfortunately, his approach to Iran doesn't seem too impressive either!

First there was a rumor of of a "nice" letter. Now there is the rumor of appointing Ross to Iran diplomacy! Is the Obama administration putting various messages out to test the waters to see how the Zionists and the Iranians "like" him?! I was very entertained by Netanyahu's plan to Harness the American administration ... it made some of us wonder if Americans have knowingly conceded to being the Zionist's donkey! But news out of Israel indicates that they are beginning to suffer blood-withdrawal syndrome, and have a rush (or a rash) to attack Iran ASAP!

Jolly!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think that Ross is a done deal yet.

Anonymous said...

Ah, Naj, the world waits and wonders about Obama.

He has so much weight on his shoulders it's a wonder he hasn't started to buckle already.

The Republicans and the Fat Cats will try to destroy him while other groups like the Zionists and the Christian Fundamentalists will try to manipulate him.

His job is not one that I'd want!

Unknown said...

Although I still retain a certain amount of hope in Obama, his rhetoric, and actions are starting to slowly erode them.

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I guess I was in a self-pitying mode. I did put up a post today, briefly explaining some of my woes.

Thanks so much for your concern.

nunya said...

Sweetie, I keep telling you that most Americans don't even know what a Zionist is. They mostly just think it's something that those "muslims over there hate."

It's not like we are given the truth about all the shit that the CIA has pulled all over the world in American History 101.

This guy writes one article with both of the following statements in it. Go figure.

The War on Terror is a Hoax
By Paul Craig Roberts
February 04, 2009

...The most obvious indication that there are no terrorist cells is that not a single neocon has been assassinated....

...The great mystery is: why after 60 years of oppression are the Palestinians still an unarmed people? Clearly, the Muslim countries are complicit with Israel and the US in keeping the Palestinians unarmed...

jmsjoin said...

I am afraid it is by design but it is already beginning to look like Obama will be overwhelmed by the tremendous crises Bush has set up present and future. The entire world has to hope he succeeds! All our futures depend on it.

Naj said...

Gene, I hope not!

David, yes ... I really feel for him!

Brother Tim: I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE BACK! I MISSED YOU.

Nunya: "...The most obvious indication that there are no terrorist cells is that not a single neocon has been assassinated....
this was so funny! thanks for sharing!

Jim: He is going HEAD ON against N years of corruption ... I admire him for his idealism.