- NAJA (Iranian police) installed 200 closed circuit monitoring cameras in Tehran and 200 more will be installed soon! 400 Cameras to ensure people are "afraid of committing crimes" like protest!
- Khamenei made new appointments to the file and rank of IRGC!
- Ahmadinejad promised to prepare for a media-war.
- IRI banned the human rights lawyer, Abdulfattah Sultani from attending Human Right events abroad!
- Behzad Nabavi, the old kid of Revolution, jailed and tortured by the Shah and Ahmadinejad, underwent an emergency operation--but remains outside the reach of his family who are worried that his "resistance" to appear in front of the camera and his resolve that "I will not betray Mohandes Mousavi" will cost his life "under operation"!
- Mohammad Javad Larijani, another Coup D'etat supporter and Mousavi-demonizer faced booing students of the best technical university of the country, Sharif University, greeting him with down with dictator chants!
- The grounds on which the parliament speaker Ali Larijani stands became shakier.
- Hashemi made a public "emergency" statement to zealously kiss Supreme Leader's behind--and at the same time made a request to the Judiciary, Sadegh Larijani to investigate and exonerate his family of accusations of corruption laid by Ahmadinejad and his cronies. (don't think Larijani is a common name in Iran. These dudes are brothers)
- The IRI, making a 180-degree turn on its nuclear stance remains to answer questions about the cost of Russian extortion. Incidentally, one of the MAJOR slogans of their election campaign AGAINST Mousavi, was that Mousavi will be soft in front of the Western demands!!!!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
While we were busy with the Nuclear Fiasco of Ahmadinejad the converted Jew ...
The following happened:
IRI's boot on the victims of Kahrizak
Iran's Abu Gharib
Posted by Naj