Some of the conditions for funerals set by the government for the families of the innocent victims:
1) the funeral be held in small scale and attended only by family members [in Iran funerals are attended by EVERYONE who knows anyone of the dead's family]
2) no motos, speeches and signs against the government.
3) the cause of death should not be written on the tombstone.
And here are the names:
- Mohammad Hossein Barzegar, 25, killed in haft-e-Tir square, 28 Khordad.
- Seyed Reza Tabatabayee, 30, accountant, killed on Azerbaijan street, 30 khordad.
- Iman Hashemi, 27, shot in the eye that killed him on Friday 30 Khordad on Azadi street.
- Parisa Keli (not sure of spelling last name, female) 25, graduate in Literature, shot in the neck on 31 Khordad on Keshavarz boulevard.
- Mohsen Hadadi, 24, computer software designer, shot in the forehead on Nosrat street, on 30 Khordad.
- Mohammad Nikzadi, 22, graduate of building engineering, shot in the chest, in Vanak Square, on 26 khordad.
- Ali Shahedi, 24, after being arrested and transferred to the police station in Tehran Pars district, he was killed on 31 Khordad, and the cause of death was not revealed.
- Vahed Akbari ,34, married with a 3 years old daughter. Shot in torso, on 30 Khordad on Vanak street.
- Abolfazl Abdollahi, 21, shot in the back of the head in front of Sharif University on Azadi street, on Khordad 30.
- Salar Tahmasbi, 27, graduate student in trade management in Rasht university, Shot in the forehead on Saturday Jordad 30 on Jomhoori street! [jomhoori means republic]
- Fahimeh Salahshoor, 25, female, hit on the head with a baton on Khordad 21, and died of internal bleeding at the hospital.
- Vahid-Reza Tabatabayee, 29, graduate in English, shot in the head in Baharestan square [in front of the parliament] on 3 Tir.